- Released: July 21st, 2022
- Directed by: Cristina Aguero, July Massaccesi
- Running time: 1h 31min
- Rating 1/5
Synopsis
A woman named Cristina and her husband adopt a young husky, whom they name Olaf. But then Olaf disappears. The family and their friends set up a rescue operation to hopefully bring Olaf home.My Thoughts
This has gotta be one of the technically least competent movies I've ever seen. The writing, lighting, cinematography, audio mixing, characters, editing, etc.: they're all garbage. I've seen free videos on YouTube that are more technically way more competent than this.
Honestly I'm not even going to go super in depth here, because all you need to know is that this movie sucks on pretty much every level. But I especially want to shout out the editing in the climax as being just so bad that it's baffling. I legit had no idea what was going on here half the time because it's edited so poorly.
I was hoping for a cute/funny/wholesome dog movie with this, sadly I just got garbage. It's one of the most amateuristic movies I've ever seen. And it's not even bad in a "so bad it's good"-kind of way. Just bad.


No comments:
Post a Comment